CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

soooo

it's been over a month since i've posted
so i reckon it's about time
to update people that don't get to talk to me all the time about what's been going on in my life.
i've been allowed to go to church twice since july
which is way better than not at all
i'm always working
so there isn't really anything interesting going on in my life right now
except that i got a new puppy
and i'll have pictures of her up really soon
yes yes
she is a corgie
and incredibly cute!
that's about it for now
moucho love to my peoples

<3 Misty

1 comments:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

I miss you Misty. I really enjoyed and totally loved all the time we spent togther at camp. The ride there and back with you crazy people was the most fun thing I think I've ever done. Taking(stealing) Phill's hat and ring and throwing balls at Jake.lol I loved it and was thinking about it the other day. We had some fun times. I haven't seen you in forever. I'll be praying for you.
-Alex Pilgrim