CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

newwww poemzerz

New..just doesn't have a title yet

yeah...

it has a new style

if you've ever read an Ellen Hopkins book you'd understand

but hopefully you haven't

some purple

and drug use

but it kinda helps me understand addiction

and learn why i never want to get involved

lol

so anyway...read the untitled poem..

comment me

help me with a title

it's very short

boring

but kinda different

idk

you tell me

haha

so here it is..

finally.



Lying

Hiding

Running from the truth

Crying

Trying

But never succeeding

Lost

Afraid

Terrified of finding

Death

Life

I’m somewhere in between

Premonition

Intuition

Mine aren’t feeling very well

Needing

Wanting

Help from you

Begging

Pleading

For a savior

Forgetting

Losing

Everything I’ve worked for

Fading

Falling

Into the world

Becoming

Changing

I’m another mime

Unavoidable

Inevitable

Change is necessary to survive

Misunderstand

Reiterate

What I need of Him.

Find

Discover

The way I’ve changed

Remember

Decide

That He is what I need to survive

Love

Devotion

My God gives it to me

Understanding

Explanation

Opens my eyes

Beginning

Starting

To run the other way

Turning

Changing

Back to the One who loves me

Un-blinded

Un-muted

He gave me a voice

Determination

Dedication

From here on out

Never swaying

Love unchanging

To my Everlasting God!

~Amen

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Misty, did you write that? because it is awesome! I dont have a name for you but i thought you ought to know that i think you rock!

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

That sounds incredible, Misty! I love it. You own at writing poetry.:)
-Alex

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

kjhnus sherron chomthongdi stringless forward writes thought glossary decu icerocket icts
lolikneri havaqatsu