CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

k, even though nobody reads my blog

i'm going to post...

this is a poem i wrote, instead of doing an actual post
it kinda just came to me
because i've been doing a lot of thinking lately.


Me

falling back to the world
slipping once again
i don't know how i got here
into these troubles i let in

i never should of let go
of the one who held me up
i never should of given in
to the world that gave me no luck

a desire for him is more than i can stand
i don't know how to go back
how do i seek him
when he knows what i lack?

my heart is so lost
my mind is too
my soul is all i have
and it doesn't know what to do

i don't even know who i am
but i know i'm not who i want to be
i'm afraid of living
i'm afraid of me

i'm searching for a way out
calling to him for peace
but i haven't heard a reply
and i've waited for weeks.

i can't help but wonder
has he let me go?
has he forgotten?
how am i to know?

i miss my God
i want to find him
before i get so lost
my heart's fire has gone dim

how do i go back
how do i become free
how do i let the world go
how do i be me?

<3 Misty

4 comments:

Jason Guidry said...

I read your blog every time my feed reader goes 'ding'.

To err is human. To forgive is God.

-Jason

Anonymous said...

Misty Farmer...
I love you TO DEATH! I'm always here for you...hopefully you know that.

Everyone back slids. I've done it plenty of times. We're not perfect, so we are gonna do things we shouldn't. God has forgotten you and he never will! I love you so much Misty. I'm always here if you need to talk. <3 Ashleyyy

Anonymous said...

I meant God has not forgotten You. Sorry. Lol. TYPO!!! :}

tori ohlerking said...

hey love,

i promise that God is a whole lot closer than He may seem to be. He loves you always- no matter what you do. so don't worry! just worship Him and the rest will fall into place.

i love you!!!!!!

-tori