CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Help

can they tell I'm hurting
can they tell I'm sad
can they tell I'm sinking
can they tell I'm mad

will they try to save me
will they lift a hand
they will try to help me
but only if they can

can they tell I'm slipping
will they understand
I'm on my knees and crawling
unable to stand

I can feel it pulling
deeper and deeper I go
sliding away from Him
pulled by sin and woe

It took to long to leave
these depths I'd left behind
but now I'm falling back
I'm hurting and I'm blind

I've been cut away
from the life I had
and now I'm letting go
I'm letting him be glad

he'll never get me
and I've given up
it's so hard to change the heart
a father who's stuck

he can't tell he's hurting me
he doesn't have a clue
he thinks I'm rebelling
I really just don't know what to do

I've lost sight of what I wanted
and here I am still falling
I've given up hope
and just stopped stalling

I know what's going to happen
and I shouldn't kid myself
I know I'm nothing
without God's help

I'm too weak to ask
I'm to stubborn to try
I've almost given up
and now here I lie

crying tears of agony
crying tears of pain
nothing on the outside's been changed
it's inside that'll never be the same

I need His hands
I need His grace
I need to feel His presence
I need to touch His face

I plead and beg
I call out His name
I ask for forgivness
I ask for rid of shame

I ask Him here
to touch my soul
I ask Him here
to make me whole

I feel it pulling
but up i go
I no longer feel hurting
I no longer feel woe

I still need help
I still can't stand
but thanks to the one who strengthens me
I know one day I can



yep yep, so this is another poem i wrote
it relates to a lot of stuff that's been going on....

i'm happy-i got to go see everybody at closer tonight
which was pretty cool

JASON AND KHIRA-I'M VERY UPSET THAT YOU WEREN'T THERE
I GOT THERE RIGHT AS IT ENDED AND YOU WEREN'T THERE TO SAY HEY TO ME
AND ANNOY ME (THAT'S FOR JASON, haha)

anyway, it was still fun
and i hope i get to do it next week

love yall!!

4 comments:

Jason Guidry said...

I'm sorry :( I tried to be there.

im>just-teli@ said...

wow great poem!!!

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

That is a great poem. I can relate,to some degree, of trying to get along with my parents and stuff. I'm sorry and I'll be prating for you.

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

Praying****sorry
-Alex Pilgrim