CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

wow, what a day :)

today was so much fun
i got up early
**it didn't make me happy**
but the fact that i got to hang out with some of the coolest Christians ever
**made me happy**
we painted at the d-ville dream center
bringin some love to d-ville
ya herrrrrd?
ok, so that was so stupid...but oh well

praying at the dream center after we were done was really cool
just realizing that it was a school gym
and now it is an awesome place to worship
to reach out to that hurting world
so yeah it...
**made me happy**

so after about an hour of begging
tori finally got me to agree to go eat sushi
i love sushi
i'm just broke
she promised to help me out and i drug my brother along
it was fun
everyone attending this event would be:
Emily Woo
Jordan Michael
Tori
Landy Dandy
Ariel
Ariel's friend Josh
and Me
after watching ariel try sushi
we needed more fun
sooooo
jordan put wasabi in emily's drink
and here is where everything gets just stinkin funny

i happen to keep a vandalism kit in my car...
like saran wrap
and toilet paper
wellll
jordan parked his car at target and he drove my car to sushi and back to pick his up
and on the way back emily and i came up with a plan
and tori was an "innocent bystander"
who helped keep jordan oblivious to the plan
which played out like this:

we pulled up at target and we all had to go potty
so we told landon and jordan we would come find them over by the games and stuff
they went one way and we went the other
well, we sent tori to the guys and told her to tell them we were looking at purses or make up or something
while we were really outside in the parking lot saran wrapping jordan's car
:)
**made me happy**
tori called me going "where in the store are y'all, they're about to close"
which just made me laugh harder
so we got back in my car and drove back to a parking spot
and as soon as we got out i saw tori, landon, and jordan walking out of the store
i just busted out laughing and jordan was no longer oblivious
i drove him to his car and we were all laughing so hard
and he like climbed in through the window
it was the greatest thing ever to watch him crack the door a little bit just so he could reach the ignition so he could roll down the window-we will have pictures of this online soon
:)
then jordan took my pink play-dough and a toy snake i keep in my back window
to keep cats from getting on my car
and the funniest thing was jordan tied the snake to the saran wrap
and said:
"you just better hope mr. snakey makes it through the ride"
we were laughing so hard at him we couldn't breathe
then he decides he's going to drive down the interstate with the saran wrap on his car
and when we got off the interstate and watched the faces of the innocent passer-by's
we saw this old man
giving jordan's car the best, most confused look i've ever seen
and at the light by perkins on highland ang. mousso pulled up next to jordan and was like
"what happened to you?"
keep in mind the entire time we are laughing so hard we can't breathe
it was so great

in the end we stopped at starbucks on highland
and jordan took the saran wrap off of his car
which is now in my back window of my car

it was a great day
...it...
**made me happy**

~Misty

2 comments:

Jake said...

Oh man that is great. Exactly how much wasabi did Jordan put in her drink, thats some powerful stuff. You and that saran wrap, that is so funny i bet you were laughing the whole time i would have been too. oh by the way did mr snaky make it through the ride?

-Jake

tori ohlerking said...

THAT WAS THE MOST FUN I'VE EVER HAD!!! SO CONNIVING!! lol.

i'm so glad you came to the justice project. you and heather truly had servant's hearts (and painting talent- unlike me :) and i'm really really glad that you came to sushi!!!

haha!!