CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

irks my nerves

abortion

what gives any man the right to play God? some only find abortion right because they see this being as not having a soul-almost as if the baby isn't "alive" in their eyes until it is born. lets think about this, if the baby isn't alive before it's born that would mean that you have a piece of human flesh growing inside of a body with almost fully formed parts that look like yours, move like yours, and feel like yours. does that make you dead or alive? what is the definition of a soul? www.dictionary.com says a soul is:

the principle of life, feeling, thought, and action in humans, regarded as a distinct entity separate from the body, and commonly held to be separable in existence from the body; the spiritual part of humans as distinct from the physical part.

so if you believe you have a soul you better believe that an aborted baby had one too!!

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..."

Psalm 13913-16 "For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works; and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skilfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they are written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them"

that is God's power. He has your days known before you even live them! He knows you before you are born...and people are still willing to murder this precious fruit of God...

Psalm 127:3 "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward"

Jesus even says in Matthew 19:14 "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Jesus loves the little children, but not murderers
so guys remember that when you can't fight the urge to keep in in your pants
and girls remember this when you are "in love" and make stupid choices
abortion may make things at the time easier-but an eternity in hell won't be fun

Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.



yeah, i posted this on myspace too
and i don't care that it's harsh
it's true

~Misty

1 comments:

Jason Guidry said...

The truth hurts. People need to face the reality that abortion brings. Murder is murder in God's eyes.

One time I was asked how I could support the death penalty, but not abortion. I put it like this: Murder is done by choice. A murderer has to choose to murder. The penalty for murder, is often death. However, that's a consequence for a choice that they themselves made.

Babies don't have that choice. They're facing the consequences of someone else's actions.

Oh, and if you don't believe that babies deserve a choice, there is something seriously wrong with you. Innocents are getting killed, and if you don't care, then jump in front of a bus.

Sorry Misty, I hope you don't mind if I add to what's already been said. And sorry readers for the triple-post.

-Jason